Closing Your Cottage This Fall?
Our team can help you get the job done right
Closing your cottage in the fall is an important step for every cabin owner. Gravenhurst Plumbing Heating & Electric can winterize your cabin for you to ensure a thorough job is done.
Our Fall 2016 Water Turn-Off Checklist Includes:
- Main power has been left on / off
- The hot water tank has been drained / not drained
- Power to the hot water tank has been left on / off'
- Power to the water pump has been left on / off
- Water system has been drained, and checked
- Non toxic antifreeze has been added to all traps and drains as necessary
- The water treatment or conditioning system has been drained
- Power to the sewage pump has been left on off
- Power to the refrigerator has been left on off
- The washing machine has been drained and winterized, yes no
- The dishwasher has been drained and winterized. ves no
- Areas to be addressed in Spring 2017 water turn-on
- and more!
Schedule Your Cottage Closing With Us
Fill out the form below regarding this service and we will get back to you asap!