Sheet Metal Mechanic or Competent Apprentice Position Available
Gravenhurst Plumbing, Heating & Electric is currently looking to hire a Sheet Metal Mechanic or Apprentice to our talented team of tradespeople. As a member of our HVAC and electrical team, you are eligible for competitive wages, benefits, retirement plan contributions and more!
Whether you are an experienced Sheet Metal Mechanic or looking for an opportunity to master the skill through apprenticeship, this is a great opportunity!
Job Requirements (of, but not limited to):
- New construction and retrofit duct sizing, designing and installing.
- Measuring and custom fabrication of ductwork in our in-house tin shop.
- On-site installation in all types - new construction, retrofitting projects and re-work.
- Understanding of ventilation systems and the installation process.
- Ability to read blueprints and understand sizing.
- Air flow balancing.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Must maintain a clean worksite vehicle and general appearance at all times.
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits
- RRSP Savings Plan
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00/year