Why Choose Geothermal?
North Americans everywhere are feeling it, not only the pinch at the pump, but also the strain of monthly utility bills. That’s a big reason why more and more homeowners choose geothermal systems like those from WaterFurnace as a means of reducing the high cost of their energy bills. With 70 per cent of a home’s total energy bill resulting from the costs of heating, cooling and hot water, the use of geothermal energy not only increases the energy efficiency of a home, but also significantly reduces energy bills. In addition, geothermal has been declared the most environmentally friendly, cost-effective and energy-efficient heating and cooling technology available by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Geothermal systems use the solar energy that is stored year-round just beneath the earth’s surface. This energy is free, unlimited, 100% renewable and increases the energy efficiency of heating, cooling and hot water systems in a home in a proven cost-effective way while emitting absolutely no carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide or other harmful greenhouse gases
- Energy Efficient Providing you with an unheard of 400% efficiency, the 3rd 5th and 7th series systems deliver $4 of free earth energy for every $1 of electrical energy used.
- Cost Effective The high efficiency of the 3rd 5th and 7th series systems give you incredible energy savings, which usually more than offsets any additional installation costs within the first five years
- Comfortable WaterFurnace systems provide consistent and comfortable heating and cooling. The optional zone control system lets you control the temperature in four different areas of your home.
- Reliable The WaterFurnace reputation for reliability has been earned by using only the highest-quality components, design and workmanship.
- Quiet WaterFurnace systems do not require noisy outdoor units that create unsightly additions to your home’s appearance.
- Safe There is no combustion, flames or fumes and no chance of carbon-monoxide poisoning because natural gas, propane or oil are not required to operate a WaterFurnace unit.
- Flexible One compact WaterFurnace unit provides heating, central air conditioning and supplemental domestic hot water.
- Clean High-efficiency air cleaners found in WaterFurnace systems keep your indoor air quality clean, removing dust and pollen so you can breathe easier.
- Environmentally Friendly Installing a WaterFurnace system is the environmental equivalent of planting 750 trees or removing two cars from the road. No fossil fuel means no harmful emissions or greenhouse gases.
Request a Free Quote
Please connect with us for a free quote for this service or product.