Cottage Closing & Winterizing
Serving cottages in Muskoka!
That brisk Northern Ontario wind has returned.
After a beautiful summer at your Muskoka cottage, it’s time to hunker down for the winter. But before you pack up and leave your weekend home, don’t forget to book your Muskoka cottage closing!
Whether winterizing a cottage or closing it down for the season, our GPHE can help! We offer full-service cottage plumbing, HVAC and electrical.
Book your professional closing today!
Why Invest In Professional Cottage Closing Services?
Shutting down or winterizing a cottage for the winter is a must. But, if not done correctly, it could do more harm than good.
Your cottage plumbing, HVAC and electrical all need special care. Otherwise, you could face unexpected and costly repairs.
If you don’t shut off, drain and winterize your pipes, you could experience costly plumbing issues. Burst pipes, basement flooding and even water damage are only some of the potential problems!
Nobody wants to return to their cottage in the spring to find costly damages.
Thankfully, our Muskoka cottage closing team prevents these costly repairs from developing.
We shut down and winterize all your plumbing, HVAC and electrical equipment for you!
Our Cottage Cottage Closing Services
Our GPHE team has offered professional cottage closing for roughly 76 years.
Each year, we make the same promise: to protect your cottage, equipment and peace of mind.
Our Muskoka cottage closing team promises to care for all the nitty-gritty work. We’ll handle everything - from your cottage plumbing to your HVAC!
Browse some of our cottage closing & winterizing services below.
Indoor Cottage Closing Services
Our cottage closing team will:
- Turn off all appliances individually and at the main power source (as applicable).
- Clean and service your hot water heater and apply leak-proofing.
- Drain all plumbing pipes and turn off the main water supply.
- Clean and service your sump pump and install a backup sump or secondary power source.
- Power down your HVAC system.
- Examine the interior and make recommendations as needed.
Outdoor Cottage Closing Services
Our cottage closing team will:
- Inspect and clean your roof, gutters and downspouts.
- Clear away potentially flammable debris to reduce the risk of winter fires.
- Check and drain the water treatment/conditioning system.
- Inspect and drain the sewer pump and/or septic system.
- Add non-toxic antifreeze to all drains and taps as needed.
- We’re happy to discuss your specific cottage closing needs. Give us a call today!
Book Your Muskoka Cottage Closing With GPHE
Your cottage is your escape - your home away from home! Our professional cottage closing services ensure this safe haven stays secure all winter long.
Whether winterizing a cottage or closing it down, we ensure it’s secure for the season ahead.
Have questions about our cottage services? Contact our team at 705-687-3402!
Schedule Your Cottage Closing With Us
Fill out the form below regarding this service and we will get back to you asap!