Licensed & Experienced Plumber or Competent Apprentice Position Available
Gravenhurst Plumbing, Heating & Electric is currently looking to hire a Licensed & Experienced Plumber or Competent Apprentice to join our ever expanding team of valued tradespeople. Whether you are an experienced plumber or are looking for an apprenticeship position in the field, this is a great opportunity!
- Red Seal Certificate of Qualification (306A Plumber) under the Apprenticeship and Tradesman's Qualifications Act Registered with the Ontario College of Trades.
- Ability to independently run residential and commercial service work.
- Respond to service calls and assess concern.
- Educate clients on maintenance of equipment.
- Test and replace defective equipment.
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology, compliance and repair techniques.
- Have knowledge and complete understanding of current plumbing codes.
- Knowledge of all pump types; jet, submersible, sump, sewage, Etc.
- Water conditioning equipment knowledge also a requirement.
- Experience with all types of pipes, and ability to determine piping system requirements.
- Ability to read/understand blue prints and drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system. Also to propose changes or modifications to plans if needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot, execute on site decisions and resolve problems.
- Be punctual, ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects.
- Submit completed work orders for review and approval daily.
- Available to work extended work hours to meet project deadlines.
- Available to work rotating ON CALL nights and weekends if needed.
- Experience running drain machines and power flushing equipment.
- Be organized and keep work site clean of debris.
- Willingness to expand knowledge through available training when needed.
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits
- RRSP Savings Plan