Customer Service/Dispatcher Position Available
Gravenhurst Plumbing Heating & Electric is currently looking to hire a Customer Service/Dispatcher to join our team of valued tradespeople. As a member of our team, you are eligible to receive competitive wages, benefits, retirement plan contributions and more!
- Answer incoming calls and schedule service appointments for customers
- Prioritize service requests and schedule jobs accordingly to address the most urgent customer needs as quickly as possible
- Create work orders and gather detailed information from the customer
- Dispatch service technicians to scheduled appointments and emergency calls
- Handle all relations with customers when they call in, from answering questions, aiding in solving problems, to scheduling appointments
- Maintain customer digital files, updating work orders for the following year, and checking to make sure all information is current and up to date
- Warranty and product registration online for each customers purchased product
- Parts sourcing when needed and communicating with vendors when needed
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, able to multitask and handle time constraints
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma, Post Secondary Diploma in Business or past work experience in dispatching an asset.
- In office training closely monitored by Service Coordinator while learning functions of the job.
- Training period varies, but may last 2-4 weeks.
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits
- RRSP Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $41,600.00 per year