Hydronics Heating Specialist Position Available
Gravenhurst Plumbing, Heating & Electric is currently looking to hire a Hydronics Heating Specialist to our team of valued tradespeople. As a member of our HVAC and electrical team, you are eligible to receive competitive wages, benefits, retirement plan contributions and more!
- Gas fitters license, and minimum 3-4 years experience.
- Certification in hydronic design and installation for custom homes and residential properties.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Apply local HVAC codes in a practical manner on each job.
- Be able to reference and read directions pertaining to equipment being installed via the internet if needed.
- Knowledge and ability to read and fully understand blueprints and hydronic designs and have the ability to draw simple diagrams.
- Professional workmanship, positive attitude, organizational skills, and excellent leadership qualities are a must.
- Knowledge of hydronics heating systems, experience in troubleshooting boilers etc.
- Hydronic design and hydronic controls experience.
- Ability to work with inspectors to ensure correct installation.
- Candidate MUST be a team player, and have the ability to work alongside apprentices, plumbers, and HVAC installers to complete very complex mechanical installations.
- Be able to complete and hand in paperwork daily.
- Keep entire work area neat and organized (free of scrap and debris).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Be available for on-call rotation required.
- Clean drivers abstract.
Hydronic: 3 years (Preferred)
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits
- RRSP Program
Job Type: Full-time