Licensed Refrigeration Technician or Technician Apprentice Position Available
We are hiring!
We have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Licensed Refrigeration Technician or Technician Apprentice.
Gravenhurst Plumbing, Heating & Electric is looking to add an experienced individual to join our team! This is a permanent, full time position - perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that have a knack for solving and repairing technical and hands-on problems.
- Licensed Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic.
- Ability to communicate clearly in a friendly, personable way with customers and coworkers.
- EPA certified.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems.
- Strong attention to detail with a desire and ability to complete the job correctly the first time.
- Understands and is willing to follow proper safety techniques.
- Ability to follow controls/wiring schematic.
- Ability to braze/solder/weld.
- NATE certification is a plus.
- Troubleshoot HVAC/R equipment, indoor comfort, energy efficiency, and related problems.
- Present findings and options to customers; provide advice and recommendations.
- Provide customers with information and pricing on service agreements, accessories, quality, cost and other comfort improvements.
- Complete approved repairs, improvements, or installations within industry standard times, following proper safety procedures.
- Keep equipment and work area clean, ensuring complete customer satisfaction upon completion of work.
- Keep assigned service vehicles organized, clean, and stocked properly.
- Contact the office following the completion of each call, providing requested information regarding the work completed, and receiving dispatch instructions for the next call.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- On call over weekends and after hours (as required).
- Well groomed, neat appearance.
- Experience preferred.
- Pension plan
- Clothing / Boot allowance
- Technicians holding or seeking additional tickets are encouraged
- Gravenhurst Plumbing, Heating and Electric provides a professional work environment with competitive wages and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year